I graduated from TCU with a degree in advertising, and received my Masters in Merchandising from the University of North Texas. I have lived in Texas my whole life. I am blessed with 2 of the best jobs; stay-at-home mom and photographer.
While I love capturing young children as they grow, nothing fills me with more joy than working with a tiny new baby. Something about being inside a client’s home and witnessing this joyful time in their lives just makes my heart sing. Tiny fingers, tiny toes, baby rolls and miniature hang nails. I love it all.
Here are some random facts about me:
• I have two children that keep me on my toes (with number 3 on the way!).
• I have a tea latte every. single. day. And yes, my children have my Starbucks order memorized.
• I LOVE chocolate. Preferably in cookie, cake or brownie form. So, technically I guess that means I love the glorious combination of chocolate and carbs:)
• I get overly excited about new calendars. I love filling in a blank new calendar. And yes, I am still a pen and paper girl.
• I believe that laughter is the best medicine.
• I make lists for everything. My desk and purse are filled with lists on any given day